Experience the best in skincare at Gavino Dermatology in Liberty Hill. Our medical-grade facials are tailored to your individual needs, leaving you with a radiant and rejuvenated complexion. Please book a consultation to revitalize your complexion today!
Revitalize Your Complexion
Facials are a popular skincare treatment that can revitalize and rejuvenate your complexion. At Gavino Dermatology, we offer a variety of medical-grade facials in Leander that can address specific skin concerns such as acne, aging, and pigmentation. The details of facials vary, but most include exfoliation, extraction, and hydration of the skin with medical-grade products that improve your overall skin tone and complexion.
- Sun damage
- Uneven texture
- Enlarged pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of firmness and elasticity
- Stress and environmental damage
- Hyperpigmentation and dark spots
Benefits of Facials:
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Cleared blackheads and whiteheads
- Improved skin hydration
- Increased blood flow and oxygenation
- Relaxation and stress reduction
- Improved skin elasticity and firmness
- Enhanced overall skin health and appearance
- Brighter and more youthful-looking complexion
- Better absorption of skin care products
- Relaxing treatment without side effects or downtime
To learn more about the benefits of facials in Leander, please contact our office for an appointment today!
Schedule an Appointment
Gavino Dermatology is the first and only (as of now) comprehensive dermatology practice in Liberty Hill. Our practice is led by Dr. Carlo Gavino, a quadruple-board-certified dermatologist specializing in cutting-edge aesthetic treatments that revitalize your complexion, making your skin look radiant and healthy. We personalize all facials according to your specific skin type and goals to ensure safe and natural-looking results, infusing your skin with medical-grade products to boost your complexion. Please schedule an appointment to explore your options for facials in Leander.