At Gavino Dermatology, we offer RHA fillers for a natural-looking, long-lasting solution to wrinkles and fine lines. Our experienced team will work with you to achieve your desired results with simple, painless injections and no downtime.
Eradicate Dynamic Wrinkles
RHA fillers, also known as Resilient Hyaluronic Acid fillers, are a new generation of injectable treatments designed to address dynamic wrinkles. These wrinkles are caused by facial movements such as smiling, frowning, and other expressions. RHA fillers are made of a unique, flexible hyaluronic acid formula that mimics the natural movement of the skin, providing a more natural-looking result.
RHA Fillers Treat:
- Dynamic wrinkles caused by facial movements, such as smiling and frowning
- Fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and mouth
- Loss of volume in the cheeks and midface
- Nasolabial folds (lines running from the nose to the corners of the mouth)
- Marionette lines (lines running from the corners of the mouth to the chin)
Benefits of RHA Fillers:
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment
- Painless treatment
- No need for anesthesia
- More resilient than other dermal fillers
- Mimics the natural movements of the skin
- Ensures natural-looking results at rest and motion
- Long-lasting results
- Customized according to your individual needs
- Safe and effective with no downtime
Schedule an Appointment
If you’re interested in RHA fillers, please call us or schedule an appointment at Gavino Dermatology, the first and only comprehensive dermatology practice in Liberty Hill. Our board-certified dermatologist and medical providers will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan and ensure you are happy with the results.