Gavino Dermatology in Liberty Hill offers Sculptra, a non-surgical treatment for facial wrinkles and volume loss. Sculptra stimulates collagen production for natural-looking results with minimal downtime. We leverage cutting-edge aesthetic techniques to reverse the effects of age on your skin and help you achieve (and maintain) youthful skin.
Boost Natural Collagen Production
Sculptra is a non-surgical, injectable treatment that restores lost volume and smooths facial wrinkles. It is made of a synthetic material called poly-L-lactic acid, which works by stimulating collagen production in the skin. Over time, increased collagen production results in a youthful and natural-looking appearance. Sculptra is commonly used to treat wrinkles and hollows in the cheeks, temples, and around the mouth.
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Hollows in the cheeks and temples
- Volume loss in the face
- Nasolabial folds (lines from the nose to the corners of the mouth)
- Marionette lines (lines from the corners of the mouth to the jawline)
- Sagging skin
- Acne scars
- Loss of volume from the back of the hands
- Cellulite and other body imperfections
The Sculptra Difference
Sculptra is different from other injectable treatments because it stimulates collagen production rather than simply filling wrinkles and lines with a filler. This means that results are natural-looking and gradual and can last up to two years. Since the results are based on your body’s ability to produce its natural filler, you don’t have to worry about over-correction or an artificial appearance. The results conform to your anatomy.
Benefits of Sculptra:
- Non-surgical treatment with minimal downtime
- Stimulates collagen production for natural-looking results
- Results can last up to 2 years
- Can treat numerous facial concerns, including wrinkles, hollows, and volume loss
- Safe and effective treatment
- Provides subtle and gradual improvement
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Non-surgical alternative to facelift surgery
Schedule an Appointment
Gavino Dermatology is the first and only comprehensive dermatology practice in Liberty Hill. Our practice is led by Dr. Carlo Gavino, a multi-board-certified dermatologist specializing in cutting-edge personalized aesthetic treatments that address your unique aesthetic concerns while ensuring safe and naturalized results. Please schedule an appointment to explore your Sculptra treatment options in Liberty Hill.